Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holidaze

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted. I've gathered several pictures from the past few weeks and over the holidays for your viewing enjoyment. We had a wonderful time with our family and friends and can't wait to begin a whole new year of excitement!

One of my Christmas presents was being allowed to torture the kitty for a couple of hours!! Yay for me!!

Lucifur was less then thrilled.

But he did enjoy this box!

We played at the George's place and gave the Bubbers lots o love.


My ever silly sweetie pie and I spending some quality time together.


Christian and I will be spending even more quality time together this year as he has been able to change his schedule to match my work schedule. We both work 3 days and then have a 4 day weekend. Huzzah! This new year promises to be an exciting one...

January we will brave the cold temps and ice climb in Maple Canyon,
February we will be traveling to Joshua Tree to climb some classic stellar routes,
March will hopefully be warm enough to conquer some desert towers,
April I will fulfill a life long dream of sending the behemoth Castleton,
May we will be traveling back to my hometown of St. Louis,
July we will be climbing Mt. Rainier,
After that... who knows... we're keeping our options open:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite the list. I hope you're keeping room in there for Eagle Lake cause I'm going and it wouldn't be the same without you. I'm glad you and Christian have more time together but that means less Katie/Julie time. :( We'll just have to keep remembering to work out in the afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats in boxes are SO much fun!! I second the Eagle Lake recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers