Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Las Vegas 2011



The week before Independence Day we went to Las Vegas with our friends Chris and Summer. Summer's parents have a time share at the Planet Hollywood and they let us stay with them for a couple nights. It was a pretty sweet setup too. The rooms had full length windows that looked out over the strip and a button you could press for an electronic shade that would block out all sun in case you wanted to sleep in past 5am... which we did. In the front room the shade doubled as a projector screen so we could watch shows where the people were as big as we were. With a full kitchen and jetted tubs it was hard to want to leave the room. But the pool at this place was beautiful and the streets of Vegas were begging for us to walk along them. Not to mention all the shopping! We had so much fun with our friends touring the strip and being a part of the nightlife. Most of my trips to Vegas have involved climbing so it was nice to see another side of the City of Sin. Christian took all the photos so of course there are very few with him in it. He does such an amazing job with the photo play by play, so its hard to remember to use my own camera.


The one and only Christian photo


Dazzled by the lights


Inside the Bellagio


Escalator shenanigans


Finding our way back to Planet Hollywood


Vegas Malls make girlies smile.


Vegas is a perfect spot to sport my new shades


Looking for Neonopolis


Photo op on Fremont street


I'll be back Vegas.




4 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun trip! I'm a fan of the rainbow spewing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John stole my comment. I thought the rainbow spewing photo was pretty amazing too. I love all the photos of you and your girlie friend having fun. But more than anything, I think that last picture of Julie is the cutest thing ever. (Copy, please...)
    So glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love the escalator photo. There were some very cute photos of julie in there, especially that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There a lot of really good photos. I also like the last one of Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers