Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Biking Payson Canyon


We went biking up Payson Canyon. We did a shuttle with Christian's new truck so there was very little uphill and TONS of downhill. Just the way I like it! Our friends Chris and Summer joined us as well as Dave. It turns out that Dave is not only an awesome biker but also pretty good with a camera. He captured this classic photo of Bret on our first shuttle up the canyon.


and this one of me in the Aspens.


Bret.


Me conquering a tree root obstacle.


The overlook.


The bike setup.


Christian :)


Chris holding puppy Illy who got too tired to run anymore.


Summer whose buff arms I envy.


Daver Raver


Christian took these photos using a tilt shift focus. They look almost fake with how cool they are.


Bret in a tilt shift focus.


Me just out of focus but you can see how fun I thought this trail was.


Now don't mind the semi naked swim suit bottoms shot but I wanted to show the gnarly bruise I got falling off my bike and landing on a tree.

OUCH!!!



7 comments:

  1. Owwwww! Julie! That bruise looks really nasty! I think you'd look pretty HOTT in your semi naked swim suit bottoms were it not for the bruise. The bruise is kind of a turn-off....jus' sayyin'.

    Biking in the mountains looks like so much fun. Will you take me there next time I'm in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nasty bruise! But the bike trail looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, that's nasty! Beautiful pictures, though. I like that tilt focus thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap that bruise is by far the most painful i have EVER seen! and i am so jealous, that looks like SOOOO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Except for the bruise, that trip looks like it was a lot of fun. I like the rug like cover over the tailgate to hold the bicycles I position. I just saw bicycles in the back of a pickup today that were held in exactly the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bruise looks SWEET! It's probably a good thing you didn't pull your pants down in the middle of my school to show me though.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go down that trail too! Although I might try to skip the gnarly looking bruise. Those are some great pictures. That area looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers