Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What We've Been Doin

We've been enjoying our Summer! 


I made silly faces on a road trip while Christian thought I was ridiculous.


Yummy snacks made him happy though!


We went camping and climbing in Maple Canyon over Pioneer Day.


We cooked up some awesome brats and honey onions.


Christian lit the onions on fire to finish off the honey glaze. YUMMY!!


We slept in the back of Christians truck and stayed warm and comfy


Back home I made a Blackberry Tart


See!


We ate the Blackberry Tart


Steph came over Sunday afternoon and helped me pour a bunch of fruity juices into the Margaritaville Margarita maker (our fancy slushy machine).


We went to the pool with our fruity slushies and got some sun


 This week a favorite bestie friend of mine had a birthday so I made her 16 raspberry filled cupcakes


I LOVE the gum paste flower!


We've been having fun and more good things are on the horizon! 

2 comments:

  1. You made those cupcakes?! Oh my goodness, they are beautiful. Good job Julie. I want to come have fruity slushies by the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Christian's honey glaze onions. It also made me smile to see that you and Christian were eating Junior Mints on your road trip. They are my favorite treat. Blackberry tarts and raspberry filled cupcakes and slushies by the pool, oh my! I think I need to come visit you again...

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers