Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pool Time!


I realize it's been awhile since I've posted so you get 3 new blogs to read today. I've been working way too much this past month and have barely had time to breathe so blogging was completely out of the question. I did however, take a much needed break this week for a few hours to invite family over and go for a swim. It was so much fun we've decided to do it again next week!

The water was warm and inviting and the sun tickled the smiles right onto our faces.

Stori smiled.


More than once.

Terri smiled.



Jack smiled.




Lucas smiled...



Steph brought her baby Harlow who fell asleep almost immediately,
but I'm pretty sure she was smiling too.



And despite Sheri's efforts Dallin wasn't all smiles at first...



But after some strawberry deliciousness he just couldn't help himself.



All smiles:)






4 comments:

  1. Hey, why doesn't everyone come to my pool next week? I bet it's warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Harlow is so adorable. All the kids really did have fun. Thanks for inviting us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun pool party! I've never met Harlow before but he looks like a cool dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to bring popsicles again for next time in case Dallin gets the grumpies again.

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers