Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Botanical Gardens




While perusing Christian's computer for Eagle Lake pictures I stumbled upon a few older pictures that never got posted. These are from our trip to St. Louis for Sarah's wedding. Christian and I got to visit his favorite place the St. Louis Art Museum. I love this place! It's always fun to visit and this time we got a chance to see the African ceremonial cloths exhibit. We found a metal tree outside that looked like the crystal entity from Star Trek.


We looked at some favorite paintings and pondered the significance.


And after much searching I found my favorite Degas ballerina.


We went with the whole family to the St. Louis Botanical Gardens which was a real treat. I know others have posted pictures but hopefully this will be a fond reminder of the good times had by all.




In case you forgot it was a beautiful sunny day.




I love this sequence of pictures! Especially the big smile on Lucas' face.


I even found a picture of Jobin! We miss you baby bro!


Bret and I found a way to be politically incorrect while entering the Japanese Gardens.


We even found a way to make this doorway more exciting with human obstacles.



We finished the day off by feeding the fishes.



Also I found this picture of Lucifur during the crazy move to Pleasant Grove. I'm pretty sure this was taken just after he decided to stuff my camera deep into the crevaces of our couch where it wouldn't be found for months.



6 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I love all those pictures, especially the one of you and Bret being outside the Japanese Gardens. And the one of me and Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are way too cute in that skirt and your uggs. i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that post from "dmac" is from me, rachael. i didn't realize my brother got on here and didn't sign out. just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. It was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! I love the Japanese Garden photo. That was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of Dallin. Remember how you gave him a twizzler and he devoured it?

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers