Sunday, December 12, 2010

31...Lame, Disneyland...Awesome!!


Bret - just before he realized they ruined the Haunted Mansion

In October I had a birthday. I am now at the ripe old age of 31. LAME!!

So far I haven't been too impressed with the 30's. I think I'd have much rather stayed in my 20's. My lovely mother, along with Kate-shine, Locust, Bretsuf, and Uncle Marky-mark decided to meet me at Disneyland so we could celebrate in style and make the best of my 31 situation. Because we have awesome connections we were able to score a trip to club 33 which is definitely, in my opinion, the only way to properly enjoy Disneyland. The food was amazing, and the setting was uber fancy. Almost too fancy for the likes of me and our little crew. I thought Kate-shine was gonna blow a gasket when Locust' rice puff cereal spilled all over the fancy floor. We thought they might throw us out but they were nothing but friendly. If you have the connections I highly recommend this place.

Mrawmin inside Club 33



I'm not sure if little Locust was old enough to fully appreciate Disneyland, but with the enthusiasm this family shows for all things Disney I'm sure he'll learn to love it soon enough.



Mom and I looking cutsie



Lucas finally found a ride he liked!



Unfortunately it was Mark's least favorite ride


Mom's favorite ride was dumb... she tricked us all into going on it.



Guess what Locust is doing;)



We got really good at the ride snapshots



Captain EO... Classic!

We may have embarrassed Mark here...

Kate-shine and I expressing our love for MJ!!


Just before we realized how soaking wet we we're gonna get on this ride


We had an awesome time together. We've decided that trips to Disneyland should really occur more frequently. Before we left, we had to stop so Mom could get a "Ben-Gay" for breakfast... delicious!


I promised Katie I would post the happy dance on Main Street... but after 3 attempts I can't get the darned thing to load. Sorry. I'll try to post it again tomorrow. Considering the dance is so incredibly awesome I feel it really deserves it's own post anyway.


3 comments:

  1. Madoc loved that Finding Nemo ride too. I will say in it's favor that it is way better than it used to be.

    *Empathy with Bret that they ever thought the Haunted Mansion should be changed for Halloween*

    Was mom's favorite ride that dumb Chew-Chew Train? I can't beleive you fell for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! Thanks for finally posting all the pictures. I laughed again at all of them. That picture from space mountain is classic. And those ben-gays were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted these pictures. It was like being at Disneyland all over again. OK, it wasn't anywhere near as awesome as being at Disneyland but it was fun to remember the fun time we had.

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers