Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Becky was Here



Becky came to visit me last week. Actually she came to visit Terri in the hospital and help Mom out but I like to pretend I was the reason. We did lots of fun things including eating many a delicious breakfasts and too many chocolate Reisens. We hoarded tons of food from Costco and ate a mere fraction of the bounty.


We had Katie and Lucas over for breakfasts which turned into nap times and lunches and before we knew it suddenly it was dinnertime. Becky made these fabulous BBQ chicken sandwiches that I'm starting to crave even now as I write this.


Becky also introduced me to Italian sodas which I am now addicted to. We called Sarah to meet us for a late night movie and saw Jane Eyre at the coolest theatre Pleasant Grove has to offer.


I wish I had taken the week off work so Becky and I could have played more.
I sure hope she visits again!
To ensure this happens I'm holding her Nalgene, swimsuit, and Disneyland sweatshirt for ransom.

5 comments:

  1. That looks suspiciously like french toast and fat sauce! You guys ate a lot of scrumptious food that day. Good thing you swam a bit to burn off the extra calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, she forgot her swimsuit!? Yes, she will definitely be back. :) I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me! And sorry I left so much behind. I was rushed! Do you have the fat sauce recipe? I need some asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun with her while she was there, but I'm also glad she's back with me now. Maybe next time I'll have to go too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling a little bit sad about missing out on all the fun. The hospital was nice and Terri is worth making the trip for but it looks like Julie's house is the place to be! If I leave my swim suit there can I come back and pick it up?????

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers