Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!



We celebrated Halloween in a very low key fashion this year. Christian hasn't been feeling too great this past week and I've started to feel a little icky myself. We decided to forego the usually loud parties with friends and hang out at home watching a scary movie instead. I decided to dress up anyway in keeping with the spirit of the holiday. Lucifer was also in a festive mood and practically demanded to be in costume as well.


He's getting ready for Christmas early!


Lulu wanted a costume change to something a little less restrictive.
I guess he's packed on a few pounds since last Christmas.


Look how much he loves me!!

Lucifur was tuckered out with way too much Halloween fun so
we decided to go to Bret's house to watch the Scary movie.
Don't worry we brought the costumes too...


Bret and Butters




And Tommy too!
(Tommy is Desmond's kitty)


Bret tried to scare away the trick-or-treaters but they just kept coming.
We finally watched a scary movie and eventually stopped torturing the kitties.
In all it was a fun and relaxing way to enjoy the candy holiday:)


Happy Halloween!!




7 comments:

  1. I love all the kitty costumes. Bret's costume isn't nearly as exciting as the gorilla mask one. I'm totally bringing Lucas trick or treating to Bret's place next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have been terrified by Bret's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I start laughing everytime I see Lulu in that Christmas costume! I love it. Sounds like you had good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Star Trek costume Julie! And Lulu makes a very good Jester. And Bret's costume is terrifying. And Christian doesn't look scary at all. In fact, he's kind of cute. I'm glad Christian is feeling better and I hope Julie isn't getting sick in his place.
    PS Butters is cute too!
    PPS My word verification word is ophoo. Isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LuLu's costume looks a bit snug, but he does look very cute. Glad Christian is feeling better and hope you're not getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes are amazing! What fun costumes. I love the Star Trek uniform. I wish I could have been there to watch in person. It looks like fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the festivities. i'm no cat person, but i'm guessing lucifer is going to get you back for the costumes some how. just don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of the night with him staring you down... lol!

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers