Monday, November 23, 2009

Shopping with Babies!

With my Mom being in town comes LOTS of shopping. Here are a few pictures from our many shopping trips in the past weeks. Shopping with babies can be extra fun when there are hats galore to try on.

The Eskimo look...

The Garden Gnome look...

The French baby look...

The Canadian baby look...

Sometimes we forget that they're boys...
They're just so pretty!

They get sleepy...

So we get a little pick-me-up...

(don't worry it's only hot cocoa)

When that doesn't work we stuff them in display cubicles...

and when that doesn't work Grandma puts them to sleep...









3 comments:

  1. So many hats to choose from. We did have a good time with those guys. I love the pretty red headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the display cubicle part! What were you doing to him?!? Just kidding. We did have a lot of fun making the babies try things on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' the garden gnome. Can I get one of those to put in my yard? Atop my Christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete

Peekahoo

Followers